Wugga and Jason had a talk with the writer and director of Heavy Rain while at E3, he also happens to be the CEO of Quantic Dream. They talk about what he learnt from their last game Indigo Prophecy (or Farenheit in PAL areas) and where he invisions the game to be pushing the boundries of story telling.
- Joistiq: Heavy Rain dev to sell ‘mo-cap packages’
- PlayStationLifeStyle: Quantic Dream Gives PSLS a D...
- NOW Gamer: David Cage Interview
- Gamingring: E3 2009 Heavy Rain Interview
- 1UP @ E3 'Heavy Rain' interview
- E3: Heavy Rain goes bare
- Joistiq: Interview: David Cage of Quantic Dream an...
- US PlayStation Blog: David Cage Interview
- 1UP: Looking Back at Indigo Prophecy
- 1UP: Heavy Rain and Quantic Dream Blowout